Panel Discussion Schedule and topic
Date – 26 and 27 July, 2019
Each Session – 30 minutes
- Key Note Speech on Mommy & Baby Economy in India by the Chief Guest
- Panel Discussion 1: Decoding the Mommy Mind: How, Why & When does a mom buy? — Details: What factors influence a parent to buy. What kind of products do you see emerging Indian Parents consume? When does a parent purchase.
- Panel Discussion 2: Baby Products: Quality, Pricing & Distribution —Details: Importance of quality, pricing in the Indian market along with distribution.
- Panel Discussion 3: Power of Community & Content to capture the Mommy Market. — Details: How Mommy communities & content platforms help connect moms & brands.
- Networking Breakout
- Panel Discussion 1: Make in India? Scope of Importing v/s manufacturing in India — Details: The legislation, ISO , BIS standards applicable, Quality Checks & Audits, safe products, designs, supply chain for raw material.
- Panel Discussion 2: Move from Unorganized to Organized Market: Are Indian parents now opting for brands & digital distribution? — Details: how branded products are being trusted by young parents, online selling are creating a pivot in the sector)
- Panel Discussion 3: Marketing Mantra #Casestudy in what today’s top brands are doing to ensure awareness & sales